Highlighted

Android responsive project Issue.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new and trying to figure this stuff out.

When I use interaction insert and insert a YouTube video (I put in the URL for the video etc..). Then I use the “preview live on deceives” it the gives you a QR code. When I view it on Apple phones it works fine and the screen will go landscape and full screen. When I try it on android it will not turn landscape and will not go full screen, the button on YouTube is greyed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android responsive project Issue.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new and trying to figure this stuff out.

When I use interaction insert and insert a YouTube video (I put in the URL for the video etc..). Then I use the “preview live on deceives” it the gives you a QR code. When I view it on Apple phones it works fine and the screen will go landscape and full screen. When I try it on android it will not turn landscape and will not go full screen, the button on YouTube is greyed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Android phone and OS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
HighB669 LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Samsung Galaxy 8+  with android version 8 oreo.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0