Highlighted

Animate CC HTML 5 animation in Captivate won't send to back

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am creating .OAM HTML5 animations in Animate CC then inserting them as HTML animations in Captivate. I want the animation to remain behind certain objects. On setup of the slide when I say send to back the animation looks great and then when I preview it automatically goes in front of everything else on the slide. Does anyone know a setting to actually make the animation send to back and stay there when it is previewed and published too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate CC HTML 5 animation in Captivate won't send to back

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am creating .OAM HTML5 animations in Animate CC then inserting them as HTML animations in Captivate. I want the animation to remain behind certain objects. On setup of the slide when I say send to back the animation looks great and then when I preview it automatically goes in front of everything else on the slide. Does anyone know a setting to actually make the animation send to back and stay there when it is previewed and published too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a possible solution, but may cause other issues:

1. In your Captivate installation folder, open the AdobeCaptivate.ini file.
  2. Make a backup copy
  3. Edit the file to change the value of UseWidget7 to 1 as follows:
    UseWidget7=1
  4. Close and re-launch Adobe Captivate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2018 0