Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation Effects freeze on the first image Captivate 2019

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm running a simple slide where I have 3 images appear a few seconds apart from each other. Unfortunately, when I run it in the preview it freezes on the first animation. I've checked for pauses and this isn't the issue. Help?   Thank you!

freezinganimation.pngFreezinganimation2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

I cannot see the complete  timeline, some object timelines are missing below the plaecholder. It could be an interactive object which is pausing the slide at the default 1.5 seconds, which would explain what you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the complete  timeline, some object timelines are missing below the plaecholder. It could be an interactive object which is pausing the slide at the default 1.5 seconds, which would explain what you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

There's nothing else underneath it. I was reading through your materials and was looking for pauses, but nothing. 

freeze3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, I just found stuff under one of the collapsed buttons. THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seemed weird, looks completely like a pausing timeline situation. OK, will close thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to locate where exactly it is stopping, in which frame, by inserting the system variable cpInfoCurrentFrame in a text container. It is a responsive project, with breakpoint views, correct? Which version do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources