• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Answer spacing in Sequence KC not adjustable CP2019

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a series of Knowledge Check questions that I am using in an Interactive video.  The handles do not allow you to resize the answer box to put some space in between the answer choicesSequenceError.jpg Does anyone know why ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Multiple Choice question types are fine because you have more control over the formatting of the Answer Captions.

But Sequence questions are a pain because all of the answers are basically stuck together as a group.

The only workaround that I have found is to insert a blank space just before the answer and format this space to be a larger font size.  But you still tend to have some formatting issues with the leading letter in the answer caption.

This is one of the (many) areas that Adobe needs to p

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can press CTRL + Enter and then make the text top aligned in each answer.

It probably has to do with the way drag and drop sequences work, there can't be any vertical space between the objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Multiple Choice question types are fine because you have more control over the formatting of the Answer Captions.

But Sequence questions are a pain because all of the answers are basically stuck together as a group.

The only workaround that I have found is to insert a blank space just before the answer and format this space to be a larger font size.  But you still tend to have some formatting issues with the leading letter in the answer caption.

This is one of the (many) areas that Adobe needs to pick up the text formatting abilities of Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources