• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Answer text not showing in Captivate game.

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out how to edit the answer text for the Millionaire Challenge game in Captivate. All of the directions I've seen say to look for a "Btn1Label" option under Advanced Actions for each of the answers and edit the text. I edited the answer text there and that text is still not showing. When I tried previewed the game and even practiced publishing it the answer text is all blank. How do I fix this? Going to the elearningbrothers resources has not been helpful. Thank you all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what version of Adobe Captivate you are using and I'm not sure if you are using the Millionaire learning interaction or the template from eLearning Bros. My guess is the later as you mentioned them in your question. You didn't mention which version of Captivate you are running but you might get an answer from the following post on eLB's website.

Hot Fix for Adobe Captivate Game Templates - eLearning Brothers

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, I'm using Adobe Captivate 2019 and yes it is the template from eLearning Bros I believe. I found it in the assets under "Get Free eLearning Assets."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this fix and now Adobe Captivate won't open at all. I keep getting error messages in pop up boxes. "Entry Point Not Found."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The hotfix advertised on that ELB web page was for Cp 2017 not 2019.  So your current issue may be due to some incompatibility with Cp 2019.

In any case, I think you are going to have to reach out to the Elearning Brothers to get a resolution for this.  It's their game, not Adobe's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources