• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

apply effect to a question text area

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to apply an effect to my Fill-in-the-blank text area (Alphafromto). I want it to fade away after the question is answered but I think there's no way to apply an effect to question text areas. It just doesn't work for me. It doesn't fade away. My slide stops at 1.5 secs. I tried the effect to start on 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 even at the beginning at 0 secs but I couldn't get it to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Not possible. You should have to create a custom question.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible. You should have to create a custom question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I create a custom fill-in-the-blanks question? Is there any tutorial on that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My concise answer was sent from my phone, apologies.

The objects on a default quiz slide are embedded, they are special and you are limited for that reason. They don't have an individual timeline, so applying an effect???

On a custom question slide you could use Text Entry Boxes for the blanks, they can be validated individually (which allows partial scoring). Do you need to report the score? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources