Highlighted

Assessment Simulation Feedback Time On Screen

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there.

I created a software simulation assessment and it is set up to show both success and failure feedback captions. However, the length of time the feedback appears on-screen is rather long. I tried timing it and the feedback captions stay on screen for about 4 seconds. Is there a way to shorten the length of time the feedback captions appear on-screen before moving on to the next step of the assessment? I have tried shortening the length of the timeline on the slide and the length of the click box on the timeline, and it seems to have no effect.

Any insight on this would be helpful.

Thank you,

Michelle

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

Select the feedback caption for the object that is required to be clicked, and then look on the Timing tab to see what it is set to Display For.

The default is usually 3 seconds.  But you can set it as you want.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Assessment Simulation Feedback Time On Screen

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there.

I created a software simulation assessment and it is set up to show both success and failure feedback captions. However, the length of time the feedback appears on-screen is rather long. I tried timing it and the feedback captions stay on screen for about 4 seconds. Is there a way to shorten the length of time the feedback captions appear on-screen before moving on to the next step of the assessment? I have tried shortening the length of the timeline on the slide and the length of the click box on the timeline, and it seems to have no effect.

Any insight on this would be helpful.

Thank you,

Michelle

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

Select the feedback caption for the object that is required to be clicked, and then look on the Timing tab to see what it is set to Display For.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha, wow. That's embarrassing. I can't believe I overlooked this. Thanks, RodWard!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0