Highlighted

Attachment access from Mac OS and PC

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm running Presenter 11.0.0 on Powerpoint 2016. My project involves publishing a SCORM file for distribution on an LMS accessible by both Windows and Mac users. The preferred browser for my client is Chrome.

The issue has arisen when launching the material in Mac OS. Despite previewing the final presentation both before and after publishing, the attachments button (paperclip icon) is not displayed within the bottom ribbon of the player window. However, when launching the material in Windows, there are no issues. I've attached two screen shots to this post to highlight this issue.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this issue for Mac OS would be much appreciated - thanks!

Mac_Screenshot.png

Screenshot from material launched in Mac OS. Note the absence of the attachment button (paperclip icon).

PC_Screenshot.png

Screenshot from material launched in Windows.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Attachment access from Mac OS and PC

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm running Presenter 11.0.0 on Powerpoint 2016. My project involves publishing a SCORM file for distribution on an LMS accessible by both Windows and Mac users. The preferred browser for my client is Chrome.

The issue has arisen when launching the material in Mac OS. Despite previewing the final presentation both before and after publishing, the attachments button (paperclip icon) is not displayed within the bottom ribbon of the player window. However, when launching the material in Windows, there are no issues. I've attached two screen shots to this post to highlight this issue.

Any suggestions on how to remedy this issue for Mac OS would be much appreciated - thanks!

Mac_Screenshot.png

Screenshot from material launched in Mac OS. Note the absence of the attachment button (paperclip icon).

PC_Screenshot.png

Screenshot from material launched in Windows.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2018 0

Have something to add?