Audio Cuts out at end

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Captivate 11.5.5.676 on a Mac.  

I am having issues where the audio cuts out.  I have tried adding 0.5 to 1 second after the audio clip but that hasn't helped.  The Fade in/Fade Out is set to 0.  I tried it on different browsers but same issue with Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.  

The odd thing is the audio only cuts out at the end sometimes but not always.  There is no issue if I view it as a preview.  I even have 1.5 seconds on the slide after the audio ends but same issue.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention this is happening on Mac OC Catalina (10.15.6).  I haven't updated as the IT at school doesn't recommend upgrading yet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure there is at least a little bit of low level audio sound in the extra audio you add at the end.  If what you added is pure silence, Captivate will still clip it off and you get nowhere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines