Highlighted

Audio playing before the clickable is clicked

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a clickable in a particular slide and linked other slides to the clickable. But, even before the clickable is clicked audio of the corresponding clickable linked slides automatically starts playing without stoping till all the slide audios are done.

Can anybody please help to fix this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio playing before the clickable is clicked

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a clickable in a particular slide and linked other slides to the clickable. But, even before the clickable is clicked audio of the corresponding clickable linked slides automatically starts playing without stoping till all the slide audios are done.

Can anybody please help to fix this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean by clickable, but following my intuition will try to give you a possible solution.

You probably use 'slide audio' which has its timeline visible under the slide timeline in the Timeline panel. If you don't provide a gap before and after the audio timeline, it is possible that Captivate 'sees' all audio as one long project audio clip. It will be loaded at the first slide with audio and continue to play

Please leave a gap:

GapAudio.png

In that situation each slide audio will be loaded when entering that slide, and your issue may be solved.

More details in this blog:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/audio-in-captivate-more-tips

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0