• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio stops playing in assessment

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating an assessment where the slide has two questions. The user has to manually type in the answer. After the first answer is typed in the audio stops automatically. I have made sure that both the questions are timed to stop when the audio sample ends but the audio still stops after the first answer is typed in. Any idea how I can fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of audio are you using? Slide audio, Object audio, audio started with Play Audio?

Which exact version number do you use? Look under Help, About Captivate?

Can you post a screenshot of the timeline? What do you  use for the typing: Text Entry Box or Scrolling Text Interaction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of audio are you using? Slide audio, Object audio, audio started with Play Audio?

Which exact version number do you use? Look under Help, About Captivate?

Can you post a screenshot of the timeline? What do you use for the typing: Text Entry Box or Scrolling Text Interaction?

The audio I'm using is an imported WAV file. I'm using the 2019 version of Captivate.(11.5.1.499). For the text I am using a text entry box.

[cid:cc9420b9-155b-4167-9fab-4ac2c2a352cb]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slide audio, Object audio, Play Audio????

Screenshot of the timeline please.

In my function of moderator: please do NOT post personal credentials. This is a public forum. I took them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry first time using the forum. Thanks for removing my credentials. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shot 1.PNGShot 2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources