• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background Image now showing

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have inserted an image on the background of my slide masters.  When published to HTML, the image doesn't always appear.  The first time I published, the background on the 3rd slide didn't appear when played.  I republished and now the 3rd slide background appears, but the 8th slide backgroudn now doesn't appear.  SO, it is inconsistently not appearing.  When I move backward in the presentation and go back to a slide that didn't have the image, it sometimes appears and sometimes continues to be absent. 

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Please try to have it as a real background image. See the screenshot which I posted as answer to Rod.

You only use one master slide? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show some screenshots? Is this a responsive or a non-responsive project? Which master slides did you use? Did you fill the background of the master slide or just put an image on top of the master slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just put an image on top of the master slide.  It is a non-responsive project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to have it as a real background image. See the screenshot which I posted as answer to Rod.

You only use one master slide? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JACKPOT!  Thank you.  I made it as a real background image using the reference you provided and it worked!  I really appreciate everyone's input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this image is an SVG, try replacing it with a PNG or JPG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible to use a SVG as background in a master slide. Only bitmap images are possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we sure about that?  I have been able to put SVG logos on the Main Master slide and it was visible at runtime.  In the end I opted for a PNG version of the same logo because the SVG shows a slight 'glitch' on each slide where it appears as the browser has to render the SVG from the code each time, causing it to be invisible for a split second.  But it did work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am very sure. You can use a SVG ON a master slide, but never as background:

SVGBackgroundNot.PNG

I had several SVGs in the Library, no way to select them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources