Highlighted

Background Pictures Not Showing

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how to fix this issue? I'm using a template for my projects. I have different background pictures for each theme slide with slightly transparent colored boxes on top so that I can add text. Any idea as to why, when I publish this, it doesn't show the background picture? It only shows a solid version of the colored box. I've tried to recreate the specific slide, but it's still doing it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Background Pictures Not Showing

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how to fix this issue? I'm using a template for my projects. I have different background pictures for each theme slide with slightly transparent colored boxes on top so that I can add text. Any idea as to why, when I publish this, it doesn't show the background picture? It only shows a solid version of the colored box. I've tried to recreate the specific slide, but it's still doing it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version do you use, please? Can you give the full version number?

You talk about a 'template'. The template files, with extension cptl have several bugs. I never recommend to use them anymore. Where did you get that cptl file?  Do you know the difference between a theme and a template?

What's in a Theme - a Template? - Captivate blog

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 2017. It is a theme that I downloaded from the eLearning assets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First or second release of CP2017?

Was that theme created for this version?  I can help with themes including with Captivate, but for eLB themes maybe you'll have to ask on their site. I cannot guess how they set up the theme, especially the component master slides.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure which version. This is the only version of Captivate I've ever used. I ended up just changing the pictures for those slides and as of right now it's working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 0