• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beschränkte Anzahl an Veröffentlichungen in der Testversion von Captivate?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hat jemand Erfahrung und kann mir sagen ob es bei der Testversion von Adobe Captivate eine Beschränkung bei der Anzahl der Veröffentlichungen gibt?

Ich habe nämlich mehrere Präsentation/Videos veröffentlicht aber ab einem bestimmten Zeitpunkt/Anzahl wird die veröffentlichte Datei MP4 Datei als korrupt gemeldet und kann nicht von Media Playern abgespielt werden. Dies war bei den ersten Veröffentlichungen nicht der Fall.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

I know it is the Terminology (do not master it in German, only English and little bit French). I suppose this is a non-responsive project.  But you talk about a 'menu', which means that it should be an interactive project? You cannot keep interactivity when publishing to passive video (MP4). 

There is no Preview Video available. For a non-responsive project you need to use Preview HTML in Browser (F11) which is the only preview generating a temporary HTML output.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for not answering in German (which I understand, but my writing correct skills are limited). 

Do you mean that you are publishing to MP4, that it is a non interactive project? Or are you talking about inserting videos in a cptx project which do not play?

BTW can you tell which exact version you are using? You find the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

Since it is a trial I suspect it to be 11.5. But there is a different version for Win and for Mac.

Just to be precise: the Trial version is fully features, no limitations except when you publish a project it will expire after 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact Version of Captivate is 11.5.1.499. 

Yes I try to publish a project to MP4. At the beginning everything was working fine and the MP4 can be played by Windows Media Player or other Video Players. Inside the Captivate App the PreView Video is working as it should.

The project is split into 2 chapters and persists of a Menu following two video demos. Inside the menu you have to choose the chapter (video) you want to watch.

I have no idea which functionality or part corrupts the published video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it is the Terminology (do not master it in German, only English and little bit French). I suppose this is a non-responsive project.  But you talk about a 'menu', which means that it should be an interactive project? You cannot keep interactivity when publishing to passive video (MP4). 

There is no Preview Video available. For a non-responsive project you need to use Preview HTML in Browser (F11) which is the only preview generating a temporary HTML output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your Answer. I didn't know that the interactivity is lost after publishing a MP4 video.

After publishing the project to HTML5 it is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may be interested by this post, where I talk about 'interactivity'. It is based on a webinar I presented recently:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/interactivity-in-captivate-back-to-basics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources