Highlighted

Black box in video when recording screen

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I recorded the screen with Captivate and there is a black box in the lower right corner of the screen. Both in the preview and the final video. Does anybody have this? Is this a bug? This way the video cannot be used. Check out the attached file.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black box in video when recording screen

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I recorded the screen with Captivate and there is a black box in the lower right corner of the screen. Both in the preview and the final video. Does anybody have this? Is this a bug? This way the video cannot be used. Check out the attached file.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

German speaking?

Something must have popped up while recording (I presume this is a Video Demo)? I never had that issue. Can you mention the version you are using as found under Help, About Captivate?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0