Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank project after publishing

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I recently tried to export an 18 slide Captivate project. Exporting as HTML5, and I don't get any errors, but when opening the index.html file I am just met with a blank white screen in my broser (see attached GIF). Does anyone know why this might be the case? I've exported this file before with no problems. It is not set to responsive.

https://giphy.com/gifs/THIzwTa7ulKu7eb0vj

EDIT: I have fixed this issue after some extensive testing, eliminating individual slides and finally creating a new project and re-adding elements. Under Project > Skin Editor I had disabled 'Show playback controls', which is what had caused this issue. I have now turned them back on, but turned all of the individual controls off, so it is still invisible. No idea why this was causing the issue!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is on the first slide? Locally testing is not always working. Did you try to upload to a webserver or a LMS for testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources