Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurred text HTML5 Adobe Presenter 11

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to publish a presentation from PowerPoint using Adobe Presenter 11 in the HTML5 output, and the text is blurred. I have seen similar questions listed in other discussions, but those I have seen are for Adobe Presenter 10.

I am seeing the same blurred text as described by others in the HTML5 output. Has there been an option added that fixes this issue? I have tried saving the slides manually as images before uploading (GIF, JPEG, PNG) and it has not changed the quality of the published product.

A previous staff answer to a similar question stated:

"Sorry. This is a known issue.

FYI, the HTML5 output was primarily meant to support content viewing on tablet browsers.

We do take snapshots of slides at a fixed resolution and the current implementation does not support taking images snapshots at varying (multiple) resolutions."

So has this feature, to take snapshots at varying resolutions, been added? Is this still a known, but unresolved, issue? I will not purchase this software if the presentations are blurred.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe guys should manage some solved issues on their dashboard or someting. And Captivate and Presenter have too many issues till these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just tried to help you.... Please do not shoot to the pianist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources