Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breadcrumb or trails of a learner in a course

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to track how much time a learner has spent on a certain portion (slide 10 to slide 30) of a Captivate course?

Also, on a simulation, can we keep a track of the number of clicks a learner makes to reach to the correct clickbox within a slide?

I am unable to derive the learner journey inside the course from the SCORM (version 1.2) reports on Cornerstone.

Thanks,

Sid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate all of that is possible. Whether you can report it to the LMS depends on the LMS.

You can dispaly and calculate time and store it in a user variable. Same with number of clicks? But will the LMS show the value of the variable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Lilybiri.

On the LMS, I can only see the completion, timestamp and suspended_data field. But I am unable to derive slide interaction or actions taken on a slide from it.

Using variables, do I need to create separate variable for every slide to capture the clicks? If so, could you please tell me what should i do for that, or point to any resource from where I can get help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources