• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

break points - captivate 2019

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that shows break points for Desktop , Custom tablet, Tablet Portrait, Custom Mobile and, Mobile Portrait. I only need to design for the desktop and custom tablet. Can I delete the other break points? If so how do I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

A responsive project is different from a non-responsive project.  The theme is different, object styles for all text objects are different. I would suggest to start a new non-responsive project (Blank in the welcome screen),. Choose and edit the wanted theme. Copy/paste slides from the desktop view(breakpoint views) to the new project.  A Breakpoint views project would always need at least 3 Breakpoint views.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A responsive project is different from a non-responsive project.  The theme is different, object styles for all text objects are different. I would suggest to start a new non-responsive project (Blank in the welcome screen),. Choose and edit the wanted theme. Copy/paste slides from the desktop view(breakpoint views) to the new project.  A Breakpoint views project would always need at least 3 Breakpoint views.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources