break points - captivate 2019

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that shows break points for Desktop , Custom tablet, Tablet Portrait, Custom Mobile and, Mobile Portrait. I only need to design for the desktop and custom tablet. Can I delete the other break points? If so how do I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Feb 08, 2021
Lilybiri Most Valuable Participant , Feb 08, 2021
A responsive project is different from a non-responsive project.  The theme is different, object styles for all text objects are different. I would suggest to start a new non-responsive project (Blank in the welcome screen),. Choose and edit the wanted theme. Copy/paste slides from the desktop view(breakpoint views) to the new project.  A Breakpoint views project would always need at least 3 Breakpoint views.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A responsive project is different from a non-responsive project.  The theme is different, object styles for all text objects are different. I would suggest to start a new non-responsive project (Blank in the welcome screen),. Choose and edit the wanted theme. Copy/paste slides from the desktop view(breakpoint views) to the new project.  A Breakpoint views project would always need at least 3 Breakpoint views.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more