• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoints pixel width

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, seems like I'm missing something in my understanding of how the breakpoint actually functions. I've got a project with a mobile breakpoint of 414. This is the version that is displayed on my iphone 6 in portrait mode. However the actual pixel width of my iphone is supposedly 750px so I should be seeing the tablet version. Thankfully this is not the case, should I rather be looking at the uikit size that is mentioned and is this a common feature on mobile? 

I'm also wondering if it would be a good idea to increase the mobile breakpoint to e.g 600 px to provide a larger canvas that would provide better resolution if the user wants to zoom in?

Thanks Jorgen

TOPICS
Advanced , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

You confuse the screen resolution with the browser resolution maybe? Search for viewport sizes. 

https://viewportsizer.com/devices/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You confuse the screen resolution with the browser resolution maybe? Search for viewport sizes. 

https://viewportsizer.com/devices/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thank you!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources