Highlighted

Bullet point problem on imported Powerpoints

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the bullet points in my PowerPoints (exported from Googleslides) when they are imported into Captivate19.  It appears the bullet points which are orange are misinterpreted and they are blown up and cover large portions of the slide. I have found a way around the problem.  When I remove the bullet points in the PowerPoint and reinserted them chosing an orange color, Captivate imports the PowerPoint without the problem.  I would like to better understand what causes the problem and if there is an easier way to get around it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bullet point problem on imported Powerpoints

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the bullet points in my PowerPoints (exported from Googleslides) when they are imported into Captivate19.  It appears the bullet points which are orange are misinterpreted and they are blown up and cover large portions of the slide. I have found a way around the problem.  When I remove the bullet points in the PowerPoint and reinserted them chosing an orange color, Captivate imports the PowerPoint without the problem.  I would like to better understand what causes the problem and if there is an easier way to get around it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?