• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullet point timing issue (powerpoint import)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've imported my powerpoint with animations and audio. It all works perfectly except for the bullet points as they all show up immediately before the associated text is timed to appear. It looks awful. Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks in advanceAdobeIssue.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will not like my answer, and I am (again) violating my decision not to answer any PPT questions anymore.

If you are serious about creating efficient eLearning, forget the PPT import to Captivate. Either use a PPT plugin (iSpring may be the best) or create the slides in Captivate. You can unzip the PPT (which is a zipped folder), extract the useful assets. Import those assets in the Library of a new cptx project, set up a custom theme and create. You'll have all the control you are (starting to) want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources