Button Action - Captivate

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a button on all my slides to jump to slide 105 but when we use the button it takes us to the next slide in the captivate not to slide 105. Some of the buttons in the project work some of them do not work. I dont know why. I tried deleting the buttons that dont work and copied and pasted buttons that do work on the slide but they still do not work? How can I fix this?

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
Editing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you not put that button (needs to be a shape button or an image used as button in 11.5) on the main master slide? It is never a good idea to have a multitude of buttons if they always do the same job. Copy/paste will probably change the action due to the relative distance between the present slide and your fixed slide 105. Check the actions please.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines