• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button with condituinal actions need to be double clicked

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that some buttons in my course needs to be double clicked when running the course.
I have attached the code and the timeline if that could help.

The marked button in the timeline are inside a group. All the other buttons in the group workes fine. Its just this with a If Else action that need 2 or 3 clicks to work.

code.jpgtimeline.jpg

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scandinavian language? 

In most cases such a phenomenon is due to a logical bug. Thanks for the screenshots, but need more details because you have a rather complicated Timeline, with several interactive objects, but they are not labeled. You show one advanced actions, don't know what is the event used to trigger it, and what the actions for the other interactive objects are. How many variables are you using? If you have similar advanced actions, did you use a shared action with parameters or duplicate edited advanced actions? I know the meaning of 'Oversikt' (close to Dutch) and 'Hjelp' but cannot translate everything. I see a Help group with more interactive objects, what is their functionality? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources