• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calendar Date Picker

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone seen or written a date picker calendar for use in CP? There are flash ones out there but I don't know if they'd work in CP.
I tried doing one with scripting but the scripting, while easy, is very limiting.

Thoughts?
TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
You might want to try a simple Static Widget with a DateChooser component from Flash.

Thanks,
Sikandar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2009 Feb 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'm not a programmer so this answer doesn't really help unless you know of a widget out there or some help with the DataChooser in Flash (which I have but I don't know AS).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd love to reopen this question since Flash is no longer supported.  Has anyone created a date picker lately?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources