Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calling SCORM file using button

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

How to add & call different SCORM file using by clicking button on another one.

We have few buttons on the side bar, and each of those buttons when clicked will have to call another SCORM files.

Thanks in Advance

Suja

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybri,

Even if I had done rescale on simulations slides, how would i embed into slide 1 where header and footer exists?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot embed slides in a slide at all. If those are only demo software sims, publish them to mp3 and use the old workflow. If they are interactive (training/simulation) you have to keep the sim slides and use the buttons to navigate to te first slide, have a back button at the last slide.

You can add the header after rescaling when you have free space for them, time for the rest of the project.

I don't see why you would need the navigation buttons on each slide. But shape buttons and static objects can be added to a master slide or timed for the rest of theproject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybri, thank you for the suggestion. I was able to successfully rescale the simulation slides and added them to main project file. The only issue i am facing now is header and footer is appearing delayed for simulations slides.

I copied slides from simulation into main project and added header and footer (main project slide uses the same). However, during the review the header and footer are appearing delayed. How do i change setting so that header and footer displays along with content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you not put the header/footer on the used master slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I did that and it worked.

For some reason, DEMO simulation has lag (do not know why).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never experienced such a lag.  Are you using the sim slides as they were created or did you add narration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only 'show' the results of each separate branch, using custom score slides:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/intermediate-score-slides

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources