Highlighted

Camera Won't Work (Is Busy) on Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I can to record a video on Captivate. When I get to the screen, I get the message, Camera is Busy. When I go to the Privacy and Settings Section, under Camera, Adobe Captivate is not there so I guess that's what's happening. However, it does appear on the Microphone section. Please help me figure out how to do this, so I can give Captivate the permission to use my camera! Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Won't Work (Is Busy) on Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I can to record a video on Captivate. When I get to the screen, I get the message, Camera is Busy. When I go to the Privacy and Settings Section, under Camera, Adobe Captivate is not there so I guess that's what's happening. However, it does appear on the Microphone section. Please help me figure out how to do this, so I can give Captivate the permission to use my camera! Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  I have reached out to customer support for a resolution.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything and still have not been able to record using the 'busy camera.' Let me know if they respond. I use MacOS Catalina. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2020 0
shumsher LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smae here. Does not look like anybody is responding.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0