Highlighted

Can Captivate 2019 upload directly as SCORM package into LMS platform?

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Captivate 2019 upload directly as a SCORM package into an LMS platform without publishing on my computer first? I thought I saw something about this, but now I cannot find any reference to it. If this is now possible, how does that work?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Dirfect publishing (look under the Publish button) is possible to Adobe Prime, Adobe Connect. With the Preview button you also have the option to Preview in Scorm Cloud. But to publish to any other LMS you have to publish the course first to your system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can Captivate 2019 upload directly as SCORM package into LMS platform?

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Captivate 2019 upload directly as a SCORM package into an LMS platform without publishing on my computer first? I thought I saw something about this, but now I cannot find any reference to it. If this is now possible, how does that work?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Dirfect publishing (look under the Publish button) is possible to Adobe Prime, Adobe Connect. With the Preview button you also have the option to Preview in Scorm Cloud. But to publish to any other LMS you have to publish the course first to your system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 1