• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I create a smart shape for the submit button?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm becomng very well versed in using shapes for interactivity in Captivate - but I'm wondering if it's possible to replace the default submit button formats (text/transparent/image) on quiz slides with a smart shape?  My client would like to see a submit button with rounded corners and specific styling. I could go build the button as separate images and load them into the gallery, but it would be much simpler if I could create it as a smart shape button.  I did find an older thread on this, but no answer as to whether it's possible with the submit button.  I couldn't find any suggestions on a google search either - so I expect it's not an option.  

I thought it might be worth a shot asking in the community though... 

Thanks!

Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible. Only the three old type of buttons can be used as embedded buttons for quiz/score slides.

However the Transparent button can have rounded corners, and you can fill it exactly the same way as a shape button: solid color, gradient, texture, image.

You can find an in-depth comparison of all button types in:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/overvew-6-button-types

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lilybiri,

Thank you for the quick response!  That was what I expected, but I thought it was worth asking.  These buttons are also supposed to have states, so I'l go with my plan to create images.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources