• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can I insert a story line file in captivate 8

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a story line file that I would like to insert in Captivate 8 to make some changes, I don't know how to do that. Is it possib

TOPICS
Download assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

these are two completely different applications from two competing companies. It is NOT possible to import Storyline into Captivate to make changes. You will have to open the project in Storyline to make any changes.

You could possibly export the Storyline file to a SWF or a Video and them import that into Captivate, but it would not be editable. Sounds like you are a Captivate user, and don't have Storyline, so I guess that would not be possible either. Assuming you have a PC, try downloading a trial version of Storyline to edit your project.

Hope that helps,
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources