• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I take the Adobe Captivate 2019 certification exam without attending any Adobe workshop?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that participants of the Adobe Captivate certification training program can take the assessment at the end of the 1-day workshop.

Does Adobe also offer the certification assessment separately? The workshop dates do not fit my schedule, so I'd like to attend training from a vendor and then take the exam. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Adobe Certified Professional : Adobe Captivate Program. I’m happy to inform you that we will soon launch the online certification program. It will go live some time in middle of the year. The details will be up on our website by end of May or early June.

In the online certification, you will get access to all the video tutorials and you can appear for the assessment test without attending the full-day hands-on training. For any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at ACPCaptivate@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Saurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Saurav!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Saurav!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources