• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate licence

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an invite to access my departments Adobe Capitvate but it doesn't seem to want to acticate the license. Invite email says to sign in to the email and download captivate but it's not licensing and I've been using the free trial but it's about to expire.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to sign out (under Help) and sign back in again.. Maybe you also need to do that for the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

Signed out and signed back in. Clicked on licences software and it keeps asking me to input a serial number which I don't have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which type of license is it? An individual license, subscription, is linked to an Adobe ID. That was the reason I told you to sign out and back in with the correct ID. But if you talk about an Enterprise license, I will need to find you a staff member.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources