Highlighted

Can't Delete Slide note in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to delete a Slide note and I can't seem to get the delete button "-" to be enabled. I have click the check box several times on/off and that doesn't help either.

delete.pngdelete2.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You have to collapse the sentence using the triangle button.

TTSCollapse.PNG

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Delete Slide note in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to delete a Slide note and I can't seem to get the delete button "-" to be enabled. I have click the check box several times on/off and that doesn't help either.

delete.pngdelete2.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

TTSCollapse.PNG

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TTSCollapse.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, and collapsing the sentence does not appear to help with removing Slide Notes. It works for the Text-to-Speech, but not Slide Notes. Reference first image.

2020-04-13_9-10-32.png

I copied some slides from a related lesson in Captivate into this new lesson. I can manually delete the Slide Notes from the Slide Accessibility and Slide Audio / Closed Cpationing / Slide Notes, but the Remove icon is disabled regardless of whether the sentence is collapsed. Manually deleting the text leaves a bunch of empty lines in the Slide Notes. Reference photos two and three.  

2020-04-13_9-38-49.png2020-04-13_9-51-28.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue and tried the same things. Has a solution been found?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0