Exit

Can't open program Adobe Captivate

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Thank you for reading my topic.
Firstly, I'm so sorry if my English is not fluent. For my problem I try to open program adobe captivate but it can't, it has a notification like the picture that I attached. So I try to fix many methods from youtube or forums, but still can't open them. Please suggestion

Thank you.

Error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Captivate installed on your system, not on a networked or external drive?  Are you in a company where your Documents are stored on a networked drive? That would mean that in Preferences, General setting both paths (Publish at and Cache) would point to networked drives, which has tp be avoided. You need to work with files stored on your system.

Are you on the most recent version? You find the full version number under Help, About Captivate. Which OS do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestions.
Captivate install in my system,  not stored on a networked drive. And I already update OS to full version but still  have an error.
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to get in contact with Adobe Captivate Support.  This is just an unpaid user forum.  For a problem of this type it is usually necessary to have more technical help from the people that made the software.  Unfortunately, even when they see these types of issues on the forum, they don't usually respond to help.  So, you may need to use more direct means to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version (Help, About Captivate) and on which OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources