• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't post

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to post a reusable asset in adobe elearning community, but can't. I only see upload media button. Isn't there another button you are supposed to see to upload a cptx or zip?

thanks,

Kelly

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kelly, I answered your question in the other thread. There have been technical problems with the eLearning Community. They are partially fixed, bbut adding cptx nor zipped output fules is not possible at thsi moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know and thank you. I re-read it several times and still could not post. Do you whom I could contact or a link to use to find out when the adobe eLearning community will have the upload agility resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am just a user as well, Kelly.  Like me you'll just need some patience... Or upload to Amazon Web Services if it is urgent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources