Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't publish as video

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Captivate and am having trouble figuring out how to publish a software simulation in a format that would work on our Confluence wiki site. The only format I can see that would work on the wiki is video format, but that wouldn't allow the learner to practice the steps within the software simulation. Maybe this isn't possible at all? We don't want to use SWF since I heard that won't be supported in the near future. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm quite new to all of this and don't understand what our options would be.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check with the LMS people if they support HTML and JSON codec.

You can create a SCO the same way for HTML5 output as you did for SWF output. If the LMS answers positively on the first question, you can upload the SCO (which is a zipped folder) and the LMS will find the launch file without problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources