• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't select Eyedropper in Captivate 2019

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I've got to be missing something, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to select the eyedropper tool in the character color picker area. All three of the pallette icons to the left of it are selectable and respond accordingly, but although the square shows around the eyedropper when I hover over it and click, the eyedropper cursor never appears. Very frustrating, and I'm almost certain I've used it before in the short time I've been learning Captivate 2019. Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious, and thanks in advance for any advice!  Cheers, ~Scotty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what problem you are running into this situation. When something isn't working right in Adobe Captivate I usually try resetting it using these steps: https://youtu.be/WFc6ADSHQUY

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Paul... it seems like a weird bug, and I've encoutered a couple of others as I am going through my tutorial course, so I've already had a mind to do a hard reset of Captivate once I'm finished with that and on to my own projects. So that link is exactly what I was going to need to know, and I appreciate it greatly! Cheers, ~Scotty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources