• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't start new project

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a free trial, but I can't figure out how to open it and start a project. I received the email saying my trial has started but there is no link or anything. How do I proceed?? What page am I supposed to be on to start a project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download and install Captivate yet?

Do you have an Adobe ID yet/

After installing Captivate you will need to be logged in with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afer you downloaded the intallation files, did you install? You will be asked to have the downloaded folder unzipped and installation starts. A launch icon will be installed. Are you on Windows or Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the location on your system you downloaded the file to.

Look for the file labeled "Adobe Captivate 2019". This might be a zipped file. If so, extract all items to the location of your choice.

Once it opens, there will be another file labeled "Adobe Captivate 2019"

Open it and launch the "Set-up" file.

Ensure you have your Adobe ID available as you will need it as part of the set-up process.

In order to start a project, once Captivate has launched you will receive a splash screen that provides some generic choices to get you started. I recommend you use one of the starter tutorials here;

https://elearning.adobe.com/?p=23187

Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources