Highlighted

Can the accordion widget order be changed?

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already created an accordion widget but would like to change the order of the dropdowns. Is that something that can be done>

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Are you telling that you have filled in the data for the default Accordion widget?

If yes, how many buttons do you have? There is bo easy way to change the sequence, but you can add and delete buttons. Copy/paste the cobtent form the old button to the new one which is in the right location.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can the accordion widget order be changed?

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already created an accordion widget but would like to change the order of the dropdowns. Is that something that can be done>

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Are you telling that you have filled in the data for the default Accordion widget?

If yes, how many buttons do you have? There is bo easy way to change the sequence, but you can add and delete buttons. Copy/paste the cobtent form the old button to the new one which is in the right location.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the data is filled and i have 5 buttons. I figured there was no easy way just wanted to be sure. I will have to copy/paste.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. I asked about the number of buttons because each learning interaction has a minimum and a maximum number of items. You can find a table in this blog post:

Tips - Learning Interactions - Captivate blog

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 1