• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the accordion widget order be changed?

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already created an accordion widget but would like to change the order of the dropdowns. Is that something that can be done>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Are you telling that you have filled in the data for the default Accordion widget?

If yes, how many buttons do you have? There is bo easy way to change the sequence, but you can add and delete buttons. Copy/paste the cobtent form the old button to the new one which is in the right location.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you telling that you have filled in the data for the default Accordion widget?

If yes, how many buttons do you have? There is bo easy way to change the sequence, but you can add and delete buttons. Copy/paste the cobtent form the old button to the new one which is in the right location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the data is filled and i have 5 buttons. I figured there was no easy way just wanted to be sure. I will have to copy/paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that. I asked about the number of buttons because each learning interaction has a minimum and a maximum number of items. You can find a table in this blog post:

Tips - Learning Interactions - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources