• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can two knowledge check questions be inserted in succession?

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just learning Captive bfore my school year starts.

I am mucking with a responsive vedio project. I want to insert 2 knowledge check question in succession. The idea being the first question gets answered and then the next question would appear. I have tried to do that, but the presentation ends after the second slide is answered  and does not continue back to the video as is the case with one Knowledge Check slide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely confused by your question, maybe it is a terminology problem/

Responsive and video is something which is not compatible. You talk about a 'video'? You probably want to create an 'interactive' video with overlay Knowledge Check slides?  But only slide video can be used for interactive video. Slide video is incompatible with a fluid box. 

Please clarify what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, I probibly did use the incorrect vocabulary. My specialty is chemistry, so this is all new vocab. What you described is what I meant to say. I have a video that has overlayed Knowledge check questions. It seems each knowledge check overlay contains only one question. I want to have a series of, say three questions. I would like to either set up the sequence that the first knowledge check send the person back to a bookmark if they get it incorrect or to the next slide if they get it correct. Is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have a sequence of KC slides, but only in the most recent version which is 11.5. Are you using that version?

How did you set up the Properties for the KC slide? If the attempts is set to 1, you can use the Last Attempt action to jump to a bookmark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lilybiri,

Yes I have 11.5,

I found a makeshift way to do the slides in succestion. I can insert KC slides in close succession in my clip timeline. Which works,but there is a bit of the video clip playing after each slide. Here is an example of what I would like to do is this: Slide 1 three chances, then if still incorrect, send to a bookmark. Upon success go to slide 2 three chances, then if still incorrect, send to a bookmark. Upon success go to slide 3 and so on.

Does this help? My learning curve is steep.

With much appriciation to you for you help.

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Slides 1,2,3 ate three KC slides in overlay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources