• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you adjust Captivate export settings for files that end up in the "wor" folder?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to save time adjusting the bottom padding for each of our custom closed captions. (It's code embedded into a Web Object.) There's no setting in my embed code for bottom padding, but when I publish the project, there's a ton of white space below the captions, and you can scroll down enough that the captions no longer show. More of an annoyance for those of us with OCD, because captions still work. You just have to scroll all the way back to the top to see them. I found I could fix the problem by going into each of the files in the "wor" folders and changing the bottom padding from 56.25% to 5%. Is there a way to change the export settings, or is the only way to edit each of the "wor" files individually?

TOPICS
Advanced , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you edit the web object and re-import them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The web object was created in Captivate, not something we imported so it's not showing up in the Library. Is there a way to export it to edit? I've only been working with Captivate for a little over a month, so a lot of this is new to me. Thanks for your suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly are you changing the padding in the WOR folder content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After publishing the project, I open each html file in a text editing program and just change the bottom padding from 56.25% to 5% and save it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources