Highlighted

Can you subscribe to Captivate 2017 version?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where the client will only use Captivate 2017 not 2019 version. Can you still subscribe to Captivate 2017?

Warmest Regards,

Lisa Wesley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you subscribe to Captivate 2017 version?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where the client will only use Captivate 2017 not 2019 version. Can you still subscribe to Captivate 2017?

Warmest Regards,

Lisa Wesley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the staff can answer you with exact information. I will try to find someone to answer you.

OK, got the information. You can buy a subscription it is not linked to a version. Then install version CP2017. If wanted you can also install CP2019 later on, you can have two consecutive versions on your system with that subscription license.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

Captivate 2019 was released on Aug 22,2018. If you have purchased a subscription for Adobe Captivate on or after Aug 22, you only get access to Adobe Captivate 2019. Subscription bought on or before Aug 21 is applicable for Captivate 2017. 

If you only want to use Captivate 2017, you can buy a volume license for Adobe Captivate 2019 and then contact Adobe Support via chat/call and request for the downgrade license to Captivate 2017. 

Regards,

Shaleen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 0