Highlighted

Cannot Download / Install Captivate other than TRIAL. I have an active subscription

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through searching I see there are a lot of issues, but support is closed on the weekend. So hoping someone has ideas... 

I can't seem to install Captivate other than trial version, and there is no license information in my account that i am able to locate to activate said trial. I already downloaded one trial and it's expired. There is no link in my purchase confirmation email, just an order number. 

In my account the download link for captivate points to the creative cloud apps which Captivate is not even a part of (See screenshot - the link address is https://www.adobe.com/go/account-download-cc ) 

Looking through similar community posts, this seems to be an issue several people are having, for some time now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot Download / Install Captivate other than TRIAL. I have an active subscription

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through searching I see there are a lot of issues, but support is closed on the weekend. So hoping someone has ideas... 

I can't seem to install Captivate other than trial version, and there is no license information in my account that i am able to locate to activate said trial. I already downloaded one trial and it's expired. There is no link in my purchase confirmation email, just an order number. 

In my account the download link for captivate points to the creative cloud apps which Captivate is not even a part of (See screenshot - the link address is https://www.adobe.com/go/account-download-cc ) 

Looking through similar community posts, this seems to be an issue several people are having, for some time now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to sign out of Captivate and of the CC app, and log back in? That is the solution which worked for most.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0