Highlighted

Caption Texts not printing in word doc

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to "print" a word doc with caption Text in Cp 9.0.  The only thing that is displayed is "select," "select."  I am successful with capturing caption texts with all applications EXCEPT SuccessFactors.  I am attempting to record transactions in SF EC.  Anyone have the same issue?  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Caption Texts not printing in word doc

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to "print" a word doc with caption Text in Cp 9.0.  The only thing that is displayed is "select," "select."  I am successful with capturing caption texts with all applications EXCEPT SuccessFactors.  I am attempting to record transactions in SF EC.  Anyone have the same issue?  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 12, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When setting up Print  options did you check the options 'Caption Text' and 'Include Objects and Questions'?

I'm bit confused because in your second text you seem to talk about a software simulation that is not recording correctly. Could you explain, please?

Check also the exact version number, should be 9.0.2.437. You can see it under Help, About Captivate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2018 0