• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 11.5 (CP2019) and phonegap Android app publishing just stopped working.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, i have seen similar posts about phonegap just suddenly deciding not to work anymore. Mine stopped 4 days ago, and was a blow to my work, as i converted projects to app on a daily basis for e-learning purposes. I've tried what i could find about fixing the issue but with no success..it's definately phonegap side.. i'm including the project config file and phonegap error log here... please have a look and see if you see something that might be causing this.

i'm using captivate 19 updated version and windows 10 64-bit

TIA..

Riegal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe no longer supports PhoneGap, and that may be the reason of your problem.

It is very frustrating that sometimes applications are taken out without warning users, in this case Captivate users who have links to that application. The death of Flash Player was announced years ago, but for PhoneGap I only recently discovered its disappearance. If you ever use Brackets, that is also taken out soon as have been Muse, Fireworks and the so useful Edge family.

BTW I have edited the Topic title. The most recent release of Captivate is not 19 but 11.5. It is one of two main releases under the common label CP2019. Rather confusing, I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources