• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 19 Error: Image as button NOT supported in a SWF format

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a slide in which images are buttons - when I previewed in next 5 slides, I got the following error message.  Is this something new with Captivate 2019's latest release?  Anyone else come across this issue?

2019-09-17_14-54-26.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Use as button' on images came with the 2019 Update 2. The feature cannot be used in Flash Projects.

/Jacob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem is with non-responsive projects and the Preview feature. Only F11, Preview HTML in browser will use a temporary HTML file, other Previews use a temporary SWF tile. That is the reason of the error  message. If you want to see (approximately) how the output will look to HTML5 you can only use F11 Preview.

Many new features are not supported for SWF output, hence the message from the HTML Tracker. Amongst those new features are the use of bitmap and SVG images directly as button in version 11.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources