• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 and zip problem

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Captivate 2017 and successfully published 5 lessons but one lesson is not zipping correctly. When I publish to my computer and ensure zipped is selected, I check the zipped file and it is zipping to at least three times the size. The original Captivate project is 19,512 KB and when zipped is 64,707 KB.

Additionally, the zip folder is not packaging all the Captivate files but retaining the individual files. When zipped, it usually shows a folderbut it is showing all individual files:

Does anyone have an answer to these two problems? I need to publish that last course.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "individual files" you show in your screenshot are all related to the SCORM communication with the LMS.  They should be inside the zip file but at the root level. Not inside any folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources