Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 - Flickering Loops

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am still a 2017 apprentice and have been trying to find the right commands or expressions to make lights flicker continously with click boxes. I find help using "while" the learner remains on a slide but that's not the solution I seek. I want different lights to flicker continously from one click box to another. Would someone assist with the commands or expressions or link me to the right tutorial? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show some screenshots, to explain what you really want? Did you use the effect Blink or something else to create the flickering lights? What is flickering: a shape?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks for replying.  I am not at work at the moment but I can explain further. I have a screen where I am emphasizing  multiple components on an image by circling each with glowing circles.  I want the circles to blink in the background when the learner clicks the name for each component.  I am using the flickering effect and found YouTube tutorials for "while 1 = 1" but that's loops the effect while the screen is active. I want the effect looped with each click.  It seems like a "cp" command or some type of expression but I don't have the right one.  I don't have a lot of practice with the cp commands and expressions yet.  Thanks again for the reply.

Glenda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use a shared action triggered by each click event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I'll put this into place and give feedback later.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources