• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 - Integrating elearning output in RoboHelp

Participant ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a scenario where we want to consume multiple eLearning outputs in an existing product Online Help created using RoboHelp.

If I copy the output folder to my RH project and refer that in the help topic it works and opens the eLearning output. However, the challenge is that if I have multiple eLearning outputs the project size becomes humongous.

Is there a way where Captivate eLearning outputs can be hosted or stored? Does Adobe have any recommendation?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

There's nothing to stop you from hosting the e-learning modules on a public facing web server and then just linking Help topics to the index.html pages that are hosted on the web server.  In fact that would be by far a better solution than including the e-learning modules directly in the help because then you can update the topics at any time without needing to re-issue a new version of your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's nothing to stop you from hosting the e-learning modules on a public facing web server and then just linking Help topics to the index.html pages that are hosted on the web server.  In fact that would be by far a better solution than including the e-learning modules directly in the help because then you can update the topics at any time without needing to re-issue a new version of your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources